Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

admin not able to see other users

By
brijesh savaliya
on 11/22/13, 2:42 AM 1,088 views

i am the super admin

i have created other two admins with same rights, now admin A is able to see all the uses while admin B doesnt.

anyone know the solution.....??

Subhin P V
On 11/22/13, 5:09 AM

Hi,

The problem is that the super user has Some more rights than what we Can actually See. And some rules dont Apply to them. If the Super user cannot access some thing then no other user would be able to Access that Something. So u cannot create a user that has The same power as the Super User.

I think there is some rule that makes u not able to view the other Users when you check all the groups available. TRY UNCHECKING THE GROUP PORTAL for the Admin B. then see whether you can see the other Users.

Thanks Subhin , it was some problem with the groups only, i ticked only that are ticked in admin n it worked like a charm .....

brijesh savaliya
on 11/22/13, 5:22 AM

Gopakumar N G

--Gopakumar N G--
| 5 3 7
Cochin, India
--Gopakumar N G--

Senior Software Engineer at BroadTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Gopakumar N G
On 11/22/13, 2:49 AM

Open the admin B form and select "Settings" in Administration, Administration

check Technical Features Technical Features

and save the form. Then reload the page.

i have already done that, nothing happens...

and while check the user tab it shows only admin B no-one else is seen, the access rights are same for both admin A & B.

brijesh savaliya
on 11/22/13, 2:51 AM

brijesh savaliya: what are the configurations you have set to admin B.

Gopakumar N G
on 11/22/13, 3:14 AM

how did yuo create 2 admins?

Subhin P V
on 11/22/13, 3:18 AM

@gopa kuma: For Admin B he should be able to see all users and receive all messages

receive messages by email:All Messages (discussions, emails, followed system notifications)

@subhin just create 2 users with access rights same as super admin

brijesh savaliya
on 11/22/13, 3:26 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/22/13, 2:42 AM
Seen: 1088 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM