Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Admin can see all the stock moves but user cannott see any of the the stock moves. Somethis is wrong. What happen to the stock moves?

By
rosey
on 12/4/14, 4:00 AM 423 views

I added multiple locations and warehouses. I created many users. When i created an internal move, only created user can see it, why?

I didnt have any idea about it. What will be the issue??

did you checked , access rights?

Baiju
on 12/4/14, 4:08 AM

yes. but please tell what are the access rights i want to check

rosey
on 12/4/14, 4:14 AM

i will check again, its urgent for me

rosey
on 12/4/14, 4:14 AM

are you using odoo or openerp 7

Baiju
on 12/4/14, 4:47 AM

openerp 7

rosey
on 12/4/14, 5:01 AM
Dipesh Suthar (dsu)
On 12/4/14, 4:46 AM

Make sure you have checked option "Manage Multiple Location & Warehouse" from Setting >> Configuration >> Warehouse, and also give proper rights to user, For ex. Create user "XYZ User" and from user form, in access right tab >> warehouse, select "User" or "Manager", and access rigths will applied on that particular user with user's role.

i give all that, but still the same issue.

rosey
on 12/4/14, 5:00 AM

Hello, Have a look at this video: https://www.dropbox.com/s/v73g87xif3iuuw5/warehouse_move.ogv?dl=0 It's working fine with different user and multiple location, Make sure exactly which steps are you following.

Dipesh Suthar (dsu)
on 12/4/14, 5:19 AM

ok. i will check and reply.

rosey
on 12/4/14, 5:24 AM

video is nice. Now i fixed the a small part. now all users can see the internal move record. But no one can see the stock move inside it.

rosey
on 12/4/14, 5:29 AM

Only the created user can see the stock moves, any other cant see the moves. what will be the issue??

rosey
on 12/4/14, 5:30 AM

I have shown in video it's working fine for stock moves also, what configuration you did for other users? If possible share configuration you did with proper steps or proper video.

Dipesh Suthar (dsu)
on 12/4/14, 5:37 AM

actually i tried this in another database,in that it worked fine as shown in the video. But in my present database i added a customized module that is dependent on the stock moves. My issues : I have two users, named as User1 and User2. I created an internal move for User1. But signing as User2 , he can't see the values on the move_lines in stock.picking. What will be the issue and how can i debug this issue ?

rosey
on 12/4/14, 6:47 AM

Hello, Ok, you added customized module, needs to make some changes with code, if you have technical knowledge you can customize it in code, OR you can contact to Odoo support technical team.

Dipesh Suthar (dsu)
on 12/4/14, 6:56 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/4/14, 4:00 AM
Seen: 423 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM