Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Addresses in picking OUT reports

on 10/19/15, 5:28 PM 300 views

I am struggling to understand what picking OUT report uses as addresses here. I would like to include the warehouse address were items are dispatched from, but I am not sure how to incorporate it and I do not fully understand what conditions are being tested:

<div class="col-xs-6">                                                                                    <div t-if="o.move_lines and o.move_lines[0].partner_id and o.move_lines[0].partner_id.id != o.partner_id.id">
        <span><strong>Dirección de entrega:</strong></span>
<div t-field="o.move_lines[0].partner_id" t-field-options="{&quot;widget&quot;: &quot;contact&quot;, &quot;fields&quot;: [&quot;address&quot;, &quot;name&quot;, &quot;phone&quot;, &quot;fax&quot;], &quot;no_marker&quot;: true}"/>
   </div>      <div t-if="o.picking_type_id.code != 'internal' and (not o.move_lines or not o.move_lines[0].partner_id) and o.picking_type_id.warehouse_id.partner_id">
        <span><strong>Dirección de almacén:</strong></span>
<div t-field="o.picking_type_id.warehouse_id.partner_id" t-field-options="{&quot;widget&quot;: &quot;contact&quot;, &quot;fields&quot;: [&quot;address&quot;, &quot;name&quot;, &quot;phone&quot;, &quot;fax&quot;], &quot;no_marker&quot;: true}"/>

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 10/19/15, 5:28 PM
Seen: 300 times
Last updated: 10/19/15, 5:28 PM