Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

additional print button on invoice

By
M. Höppner
on 1/14/14, 5:42 PM 952 views

Hello,

when printing the invoice I would like to have an addition button where I can print a customer and product related sheet of paper (certificate of guarantee). The sheet has to have all customer data and some product data. The button should appear at the page where I can also print the invoice (sales order? - I'm just not online with the server). Who can give me first hints where to start or send me a link where this is already solved.

Thanks

Hi there, I was able to implement this by hiring a developer on Elance. They just completed the job this morning and it took them less than 1 hour to complete and only cost $40 USD. If you would like I can put you in touch with the developer.

Marty Langen
on 1/15/14, 2:05 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/14/14, 5:42 PM
Seen: 952 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM