Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Additional Add-Ons?

Mazhar Iqbal Rana
on 9/7/14, 2:45 PM 489 views

Hey Need help from you

how are you

I have now done a fresh install of ERP7 Odoo

Just tell me one thing please

IS IT NECESSARY TO HAVE ADDITIONAL ADD-ONS by Github? Why we put them in? Are they necessary? For developer purpose? Cant I work widout adding them? Atually I added them once and web module got stucked thats why asking

Thanks Tc

John Baldwin
On 9/8/14, 11:32 AM

There are several basic modules installed at the time you install Odoo, for example Base and Web. Those basic modules you need to keep but all modules not installed can be removed. So my answer would be NO they are not necessary.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 9/7/14, 2:45 PM
Seen: 489 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM