Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Adding variable cost to sales order price

By
kaynis
on 11/8/13, 4:58 AM 1,402 views

Hi All, Am using v6.1 on windows

I am using the delivery cost module and would like to add a field to the sales order so that I can add fuel charges to the delivery cost. I was hoping to have a field each in the Sales order and the delivery order where I can add any value which adds to the sales price before VAT ie Untaxed Amount. Just a field that I can enter a numeric value and which adds to the Untaxed Amount. Please your help would be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Nick Athanasoulas
On 11/25/13, 10:54 AM

I am experiencing the same problem.

I need to change the price of a service cost. For example, if I offer a technical service of a product repair, I want to simply charge the service with a custom price, because its time I evaluate it differently. (parts, difficulty,time) All I need is to add a reference of the cost and enter the amount of money without having to make a new product its time. The product name should be the same, but the price should be changable.

Is that possible?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/8/13, 4:58 AM
Seen: 1402 times
Last updated: 1/20/16, 10:37 PM