Odoo Help

Adding variable cost to sales order price

By
kaynis
on 11/8/13, 4:58 AM 1,848 views

Hi All, Am using v6.1 on windows

I am using the delivery cost module and would like to add a field to the sales order so that I can add fuel charges to the delivery cost. I was hoping to have a field each in the Sales order and the delivery order where I can add any value which adds to the sales price before VAT ie Untaxed Amount. Just a field that I can enter a numeric value and which adds to the Untaxed Amount. Please your help would be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Nick Athanasoulas
On 11/25/13, 10:54 AM

I am experiencing the same problem.

I need to change the price of a service cost. For example, if I offer a technical service of a product repair, I want to simply charge the service with a custom price, because its time I evaluate it differently. (parts, difficulty,time) All I need is to add a reference of the cost and enter the amount of money without having to make a new product its time. The product name should be the same, but the price should be changable.

Is that possible?

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/8/13, 4:58 AM
Seen: 1848 times
Last updated: 1/20/16, 10:37 PM