Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Adding users - Añadir usuarios

on 9/6/14, 2:48 AM 494 views

Buenas, quisiera saber cómo puedo darle acceso a otra persona sin darle mi contraseña

Translation: Hello, I would like to know how to give another person access without giving them my password.

dear Martha, in this forum, the official language is English. Please ask your question in English. Members of the community can help you, too.

ThackerS (ts)
on 9/6/14, 10:31 AM

What level of access do they need and to what part of odoo? Que nivel de accesos necesitan y a que parte del odoo?

Stephen Mack
on 9/6/14, 1:09 PM
ThackerS (ts)
On 9/6/14, 12:06 PM

Dear Marta.
It's not possible to do something like that directly in openerp. To access to openerp you need two informations : login and password.

Otherwise you can use xmlrpc to login into openerp without password. In this case you might insert directly your connection information  in your application which can coded in php, python or other language.
Those link can help you :

•     https://doc.odoo.com/6.0/developer/6_22_XML-RPC_web_services/
  •     http://thierry-godin.developpez.com/openerp/openerp-xmlrpc-php-fr/

Best regards

She didn't say without A password, she said without HER password.

Stephen Mack
on 9/6/14, 1:12 PM

Ok. i see now.

ThackerS (ts)
on 9/6/14, 4:04 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Asked: 9/6/14, 2:48 AM
Seen: 494 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM