Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Adding and removing information from POS receipt

Dark Shield
on 12/27/14, 8:35 PM 903 views

I worked for a non profit organization that helps people in Guatemala with Lepram

they received donations through medical  apointments and operations we are trying to move the organization to use odoo but we have problems trying to change the point of sale receipt  and the  client (patient) information

POS receipt

In point_of_sale module, in static > src > xml template named <t t-name="PosTicket"> is where we define the structure of the pos front end ticket

How can I modified the information in the receipt ? i just need to leave the information listed below :

• name
  • last name
  • NIT (VAT) (the taxes ID  number for a person in Guatemala)
  • Product Code  ( insted of the product name) 
  • Discount
  • Total

CLIENT (Patient) information 

we need to be able to see the  NIT ( VAT) ( tax iD # in guatemala) in the client (patient) infortion, also to be able to search for them using this   number. 

any help will be much apreciated. 

thank you in advanced. 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 12/27/14, 8:35 PM
Seen: 903 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM