Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Add values of two field and save it in third field

By
Mohammed Roshan
on 2/11/15, 2:23 AM 333 views

Hi

I have created two fields " x_advance and x_balance (both are float) " in sale.order

i wanna add the value in x_advance and amount_total (amount_total is already present in code, which will sum up untaxed amount and tax amount, its field is defined as fields.function)

And save the added value in x_balance

can anyone help me with its function

do you want to modify the function from user-interface of odoo? If so, there is no option to modify python function using custom fields @ user-interface

Atchuthan - Technical Consultant, Sodexis Inc
on 2/11/15, 2:27 AM

no am not trying using user interface am trying to with a new module

Mohammed Roshan
on 2/11/15, 3:50 AM

Am trying to do with on_change function in the field x_advamce

Mohammed Roshan
on 2/11/15, 4:11 AM

Vasanth

--Vasanth--
| 5 3 8
Pondicherry, India
--Vasanth--
Vasanth
On 2/11/15, 2:32 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/11/15, 2:23 AM
Seen: 333 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM