Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Add transport cost on total invoice

on 3/19/13, 1:10 PM 2,917 views

Hi there!

I would like to add transport cost on invoice. For this, I need to show on invoice f.e. "Transport cost 15,00€". Off course these costs need to be added without taxes. How can I do that?

create a service named transport cost, without taxes, define the revenue account:)

AD LIBITOM, michel Guénard
on 3/19/13, 1:32 PM
On 3/20/13, 9:12 AM

Try installing 'delivery' module, that should give you some extra functionality.

On 12/18/13, 9:51 AM

I need to know about this, too. Unfortunately, there has not been any answer for me yet...

I need transport fees after total tax (above total amount) inside invoice template. Like that:

Total Net Sum: ... Total Taxes: Transport fee: Total Gross Sum:

On 3/19/13, 1:42 PM

Ok nice thank you, that was easy :-)

But... What when transport costs where calculated in function of the weight of the goods? As on e-commerce website. Is it possible?

Use the Delivery pricelist menu.

AD LIBITOM, michel Guénard
on 3/27/13, 6:12 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 3/19/13, 1:10 PM
Seen: 2917 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM