Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I'm trying to update the cheque voucher report (account_check_writing) with OpenOffice. My goal is to introduce the invoice number in the invoice list, but I didn't see the invoice number in the fields.
Could someone help me?
Thanks in advance.
This module contains the following improvements to the check writing module:
- Shows Invoice Numbers on the check
- Option to pay more than 10 invoice lines (check prints on multiple pages)
- Option to show credits that are being applied in addition to the payment
- Hide invoices that are not part of this payment
- Option to use pre-printed checks
- Option to reset check numbers during batch printing
- Option to overwrite check numbers during batch printing
When using this module, configuration options are found at:
Companies --> Companies on the Configuration tab of the company.
Accounting --> Configuration --> Journals --> Journals on the Advanced Settings tab of a Journal.
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 6/7/13, 11:46 AM|
|Seen: 2343 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|