I'm trying to update the cheque voucher report (account_check_writing) with OpenOffice. My goal is to introduce the invoice number in the invoice list, but I didn't see the invoice number in the fields.
Could someone help me?
Thanks in advance.
This module contains the following improvements to the check writing module:
- Shows Invoice Numbers on the check
- Option to pay more than 10 invoice lines (check prints on multiple pages)
- Option to show credits that are being applied in addition to the payment
- Hide invoices that are not part of this payment
- Option to use pre-printed checks
- Option to reset check numbers during batch printing
- Option to overwrite check numbers during batch printing
When using this module, configuration options are found at:
Companies --> Companies on the Configuration tab of the company.
Accounting --> Configuration --> Journals --> Journals on the Advanced Settings tab of a Journal.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 6/7/13, 11:46 AM|
|Seen: 1859 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|