Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Add terms and conditions of app

By
José
on 4/18/16, 8:51 AM 262 views

Hello, I have Odoo 8 and I want to add my own terms and conditions for the use of the application. How can I do this?

Thanks!       

Please be more specific. What do you mean by "use of the application" and where do you want to put it? Who is supposed to obey to your terms and conditions?

Ermin Trevisan
on 4/19/16, 4:36 PM

And don't forget, Odoo 8.0 is licensed under AGPL, so whatever terms and conditions you might want to define, they have to be in line with the AGPL provisions.

Ermin Trevisan
on 4/20/16, 2:43 AM

Of course, my terms and conditions are in line with the AGPL conditions. My software is based in Odoo and it is developed for a particular customer. So this customer is who have to obey the terms and conditions.

José
on 4/20/16, 3:01 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/18/16, 8:51 AM
Seen: 262 times
Last updated: 4/18/16, 8:51 AM