Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Add Signature to PO at the bottom page.

By
JC
on 5/19/13, 9:11 PM 3,584 views

I have added a signature line in PO with openoffice but how to place it at the bottom of the page?

Keyur

--Keyur--
| 4 4 8
Ahmedabad, India
--Keyur--

Odoo Expert

Keyur
On 5/20/13, 2:56 AM

You can set different footer for different reports in rml file. You just need to specify in your rml file in pageTemplate tag header section.

Here is an example,

image description

You can see at the bottom of the page, I have added a dynamic footer. Whoever are employee, chief accountant, CEO the signature of them will appear in footer part.

For that I have done some changes in rml file.

<template pageSize="(595.0,842.0)" title="Test" author="Martin Simon" allowSplitting="20">
    <pageTemplate id="first">
      <frame id="first" x1="57.0" y1="57.0" width="481" height="728"/>
       <header>
            <pageGraphics>
                <setFont name="Helvetica-Bold" size="7"/>
                <drawString x="1.1cm" y="3.3cm">I CONFIRM THE ABOVE SAID THE ABSENT DAYS ARE CORRECT.</drawString>
                <setFont name="Helvetica-Bold" size="7"/>
                <drawString x="1.1cm" y="2.7cm">EMPLOYEE SIGNATURE</drawString>
                <drawString x="1.1cm" y="1.5cm">................................................</drawString>
                <drawString x="8.5cm" y="2.7cm">CHIEF ACCOUNTANT</drawString>
                <drawString x="8.0cm" y="1.5cm">................................................</drawString>
                <drawString x="16.1cm" y="2.7cm">C.E.O.</drawString>
                <drawString x="15.0cm" y="1.5cm">................................................</drawString>
            </pageGraphics>
      </header>
    </pageTemplate>
</template>

Care to share how to go about? I just get to the point on changing report with open office. Could I change RML file with vi editor in addons/... or I have to export it out from OO then import to make it work?

JC
on 5/20/13, 4:03 AM

You can make changes in any RML file you want with any text editor you like. You can refer other RML files of addons too. For better information you can refer this link http://doc.openerp.com/v6.1/developer/05_reports.html.

Keyur
on 5/20/13, 4:22 AM

Thanks Keyur, just want to add a small note. Disable RML Header at Setting/Action/Report/"the report"

JC
on 5/30/13, 1:36 AM

how can i put signature at the footer of sxw file in openoffice ?

waqar
on 2/10/14, 4:07 AM

Borni DHIFI

--Borni DHIFI--
| 6 8 9
Tunis, Tunisia
--Borni DHIFI--

Techno Functional Consultant Odoo(OpenERP) 

http://www.linkedin.com/in/borni

Borni DHIFI
On 5/19/13, 9:42 PM

Hi ,

you can edit footer of the page.

Menu Settings>>Companies select your companie ,in end of form compagnie see Report Footer Configuration cheked Custom Footer and in Report Footer add your signature.

you can see tab Header/Footer.

But how to add diff signature line for example in Quotation we add Issue By only but in invoice we need Received by and DO Delivery By

JC
on 5/20/13, 1:40 AM

This one you have to do customization as far as i know.

kalmenchia
on 5/20/13, 1:54 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/19/13, 9:11 PM
Seen: 3584 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM