Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Add Sales Order Reference to Automatic generated Purchase Order

By
Michael Aigner
on 11/9/15, 6:03 AM 746 views

We run an ecommerce shop (Magento with the OCA Connector) and use Odoo for inventory management and purchasing. We now want Odoo to create purchase orders for all incoming sales orders where the stock is not available. I managed that by creating reordering rules for alle products and by assigning suppliers to all products. Our process is that we order once a day with our production partners, therefore Odoo automatically merges multiple purchase orders to one order. This behavior is fine, but I have now the problem that I don't know which purchase order line belongs to which sales order. How can I add the sales order reference to each purchase order line?

Michael Aigner
On 3/11/16, 9:58 AM

we finally found a solution. there is a great plugin out there that allows exactly that functionality:

https://apps.openerp.com/apps/modules/8.0/stock_mts_mto_rule/

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/9/15, 6:03 AM
Seen: 746 times
Last updated: 3/11/16, 9:58 AM