Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Add product_id sale ordre line

By
Sebex S.A.
on 11/25/13, 12:30 AM 1,765 views

Hi, I would like to add the product_id in the sale.order.tree but don't find the solution.

<tree string="Sales Orders" fonts="bold:message_unread==True" colors="grey:state=='cancel';blue:state in ('waiting_date','manual');red:state in ('invoice_except','shipping_except')"> <field name="message_unread" invisible="1"/> <field name="name" string="Order Number"/> <field name="client_order_ref"/> <field name="date_order"/> <field name="partner_id"/> <field name="requested_date"/> <field name="amount_total" sum="Total Tax Included"/> <field name="state"/> </tree<>

Many thanks.

Gopakumar N G

--Gopakumar N G--
| 5 3 7
Cochin, India
--Gopakumar N G--

Senior Software Engineer at BroadTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Gopakumar N G
On 11/25/13, 2:55 AM

Field "product_id" is in the model sale.order.line and not in sale.order. So you cannot add it in Sale Order tree view, you can show the order_line in the tree view of sale_order.

Sebex S.A.
On 11/26/13, 1:36 AM

thanks. but the result is : (1 record) and not the name of the product. any solution ? thanks!

can you explain your requirement?

Gopakumar N G
on 11/26/13, 4:38 AM

Sorry I was may be not very clear.

Sebex S.A.
on 11/26/13, 11:37 PM

In the menu "Sales" , "Sales Order" there is a view listing all the pending order. The original view list the fields : name, order_number, client_ref, client_order_ref... to make the things easier and faster to read I would like to add in the view the "product_id". If I add "order_line" field the result is "(1 record).

Sebex S.A.
on 11/26/13, 11:41 PM

You cannot add product_id in sale order list view as it is defined in sale.order.line. Consider one more point, if there are more than products in your sale order how can you list them in one line of the order?

Gopakumar N G
on 11/27/13, 12:45 AM

I understand what you mean. Tell me something, are you working as consultant ? I'm based in Sri Lanka travelling all the time, and don't find the time to set up correctly the system I would like. Give me your email so we can discuss a bit more... thanks. Peter

Sebex S.A.
on 11/27/13, 12:52 AM
Victor Admin
On 9/4/14, 5:34 PM

I am trying to accomplish this same exact thing. I want to show a mini list of products and prices in the tree view for Sales Orders, so that customer service can see a brief overview of the whole order without having to open up the actual Sales Order. 

I understand that it's not possible to put sale.order.line inside of sale.order.tree, but would be possible to define a field in sales.order that inherits some values from sale.order.line, so that it could then be accessible from sale.order.tree?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/25/13, 12:30 AM
Seen: 1765 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM