Odoo Help

Add new field to POS ticket of the restaurant module

By
amina
on 2/26/16, 6:57 AM 644 views

I want to add a new field that contains the name of the table that had that order in the pos receip of the resaturant module so I don't know which file to modify, I already have searched for similar examples but couldn't solve this 

I first added the variable that containes the name of the table in the models fields (this variable is in the restaurant_table class so I have done an inheritance to the restaurant_printer class) :

pos_restaurant\static\src\js\multiprint.js

model: 'restaurant.printer',

fields: ['name','proxy_ip','product_categories_ids','name_table'],

seconde I have added this line in the pos_restaurant\static\src\xml\printbill.xml

<div id="name_table" style="text-align:center;"></div>

but nothing had changed in the ticket any ideas please?

amina
On 3/2/16, 4:35 AM

for all people who have interest in this I figured out how to add that field so first I thought that only the pos restaurant module files that needs to be modified so I was wrong and it's what it was all about,so the main file that should be modified is the addons\point_of_sale\static\src\xml\pos.xml ,to specifiy it's the PosTicket template,so the modification showed up right away because after all that restaurant module depends on the main point of sale 

I added my code just after the shop widget like :

Table: <t t-esc="widget.pos.table.name"/><br />

and name of the table was added in the printed ticket 

hope this helps you

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/26/16, 6:57 AM
Seen: 644 times
Last updated: 3/2/16, 4:35 AM