This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I want to add a new field that contains the name of the table that had that order in the pos receip of the resaturant module so I don't know which file to modify, I already have searched for similar examples but couldn't solve this 

I first added the variable that containes the name of the table in the models fields (this variable is in the restaurant_table class so I have done an inheritance to the restaurant_printer class) :

pos_restaurant\static\src\js\multiprint.js

model: 'restaurant.printer',

fields: ['name','proxy_ip','product_categories_ids','name_table'],

seconde I have added this line in the pos_restaurant\static\src\xml\printbill.xml

<div id="name_table" style="text-align:center;"></div>

but nothing had changed in the ticket any ideas please?

Discard
Author Best Answer

for all people who have interest in this I figured out how to add that field so first I thought that only the pos restaurant module files that needs to be modified so I was wrong and it's what it was all about,so the main file that should be modified is the addons\point_of_sale\static\src\xml\pos.xml ,to specifiy it's the PosTicket template,so the modification showed up right away because after all that restaurant module depends on the main point of sale 

I added my code just after the shop widget like :

Table: <t t-esc="widget.pos.table.name"/><br />

and name of the table was added in the printed ticket 

hope this helps you

Discard

How do you manage to add a custom auto-increment variable for POS tickets? I've posted my intent here: https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/how-to-create-manage-a-auto-increment-pos-ticket-value-125522