Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

add new field in pos restaurant ticket

on 3/1/16, 11:20 AM 410 views

I want to add the name of the table in the printed receipt of the restaurant module so I want to add the model that describs that in the multiprint.js file but I don't know how it works 

I tried also to add this line in the BillReceipt template of the printbill.xml file but in vain 

<t t-if='receipt.table.name'>

<div id="table_name" style="text-align:center;"></div>

any ideas please 

On 3/2/16, 4:38 AM

for all people who have interest in this I figured out how to add that field so first I thought that only the pos restaurant module files that needs to be modified so I was wrong and it's what it was all about,so the main file that should be modified is the addons\point_of_sale\static\src\xml\pos.xml ,to specifiy it's the PosTicket template,so the modification showed up right away because after all that restaurant module depends on the main point of sale 

I added my code just after the shop widget like :

Table: <t t-esc="widget.pos.table.name"/><br />

and name of the table was added in the printed ticket 

hope this helps you

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 3/1/16, 11:20 AM
Seen: 410 times
Last updated: 3/2/16, 4:38 AM