Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Add new drop down menu in v7.0

By
Bjron.Mork@gmail.com
on 6/18/13, 4:56 PM 2,481 views

Hi All,

This my first post, I need your support to a dropdown menu in OpenERP v7.0 on Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS. I have added drop down menu on new opportunity creation page but unable to create a Object Relation, which actually inserts data in DB.

For example: (Under developer mode) while adding/creating new drop down menu, if i add res.users in Object Relation, my drop down menu works and automatically loads valid users created in my OpenERP.

But I want a new field in database as well as on WEB-GUI.

I am not a developer, can anyone please help me, how to add new Object Relation in OpenERP for opportunity page...

Thanks in advance.

B~Mork

René Schuster

--René Schuster--
| 5 5 8
Weinheim, Germany
--René Schuster--

Challenge Everything!

René Schuster
On 8/19/14, 4:08 AM

You have to create your costum object.

Got to Settings -> Technical -> Database Structure -> Models    and create your new object. Make sure your current user has Technical Features activated in the users acess rights tab.

Afterwards you can select your new model as related object for your drop down field.

Regards.

shyam Gopal C S
On 8/19/14, 3:58 AM

Can anyone please help in creating a drop down menu?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/18/13, 4:56 PM
Seen: 2481 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM