Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Add more filter in the Charts of account tree view

By
ashwin
on 10/18/14, 7:19 AM 492 views

Go to accounts module Charts menu and click the "Charts of Account" menu. It will open a popup window. In that window enter the details and click "Open Charts" button.  It will open BS & PL details.  In that window we can see the company filter to select multi companies.  

My requirement is, I need to add more filter in that page.  I need to add the periods filter in the same BS & PL page instead of the previous popup screen.  Please someone guide me on this.

Ludo - Neobis

--Ludo - Neobis--
| 2 2 5
Hoogvliet, Netherlands
--Ludo - Neobis--

Developer

Ludo - Neobis
On 10/20/14, 9:15 AM

Find the appropriate "search" view in the account code XML. then inherit this view like you normally would with any view and add a filter after any existing. You can also add group-by clauses this way. 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/18/14, 7:19 AM
Seen: 492 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM