Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

add in sale.order.form 5 columns

By
Jhon Felipe Urrego Mejia
on 3/18/14, 12:39 AM 1,213 views

Hi, please give me instruction for add in sale.order.form 5 columns with quantity in size product S, M, L, XL and 2XL and in total quantity display the sum

Tnks

Hi, please give me some instructions, tnks

Jhon Felipe Urrego Mejia
on 3/18/14, 12:48 PM

I have this

<xpath expr="//field[@name='order_line']/tree/field[@name='name']" position="after">
                    <field name="talla_xs"/>
                    <field name="talla_s"/>
                    <field name="talla_m"/>
                    <field name="talla_l"/>
                    <field name="talla_xl"/>
                    <field name="talla_2xl"/>

</xpath>

But total quantity not refresh, please share me some function for that, tnks

Kevin McMenamin

--Kevin McMenamin--
| 5 2 6
Auckland, New Zealand
--Kevin McMenamin--
Kevin McMenamin
On 3/18/14, 5:21 PM

you need to create a new module that inherits sale.order.line. you add the five fields to the sale.order.line object you extend the sale order xml to include your five new fields plus an on-change for each (or if you always have a value in each, then an on-change for the last). The on-change then sums the quantities and puts in the line quantity field.

your other option is to look at product variants - would mean that each size would be a different sale order line - but what you require is already done.

Please give me one example for 1 field and i extend it for other 4

Jhon Felipe Urrego Mejia
on 3/18/14, 11:15 PM

Hi, please give me help tnks

Jhon Felipe Urrego Mejia
on 3/19/14, 6:45 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/18/14, 12:39 AM
Seen: 1213 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM