Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Add extra price in purchase order - Odoo 9

Jean Marc Le Goff
on 7/7/16, 7:12 AM 222 views

I have products with variants. I want to buy in differents prices a product with differents attributes

ex : Ipod 16 GB buy 14 €

Ipod 32 GB buy 25 €

In the product/inventory I add a supplier with a price, but this price is the same for all attibutes. I can't add different attributes prices

How can I do ?

Thank you for your answers

IT Libertas
On 10/5/16, 11:10 AM

It seems this app - https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/9.0/variant_price_system/ - may be of use

Jean Marc Le Goff
On 7/8/16, 8:58 AM

ok  thank you pna

Pinakin Nayi (pna)
On 7/8/16, 5:35 AM

For Purchase may be you can achieve by little customization. In the list of product vendor list there is one field Product variant(currently it is invisible) you can make it visible and set prices..

we have make a customization, we will send it to the odoo apss store soon

Aunéor Conseil, Jean Marc Le Goff
on 10/7/16, 2:35 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 7/7/16, 7:12 AM
Seen: 222 times
Last updated: 10/5/16, 11:10 AM