Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Add Currancy symbol

By
Dabbuu
on 9/20/16, 3:06 AM 121 views

Hi 

I want to add currancy symbol in mrp module but Monetary is not working here .

So how can achive this

Dabbuu
On 9/20/16, 6:43 AM

I am inherting mrp_view.xml

<xpath expr="//field[@name='bom_line_ids']" position="after"> <div class="pull-right"> <b> <span> Total: </span><field name="total_amount" widget="Monetary" options="{'currency_field': 'currency_id'}" /> </b> </div> </xpath>

I want to add currancy symbol anfter total amount but it showing that no currancy_if find.

so  how i can use it or any other way to do this.

Artem
On 9/20/16, 5:09 AM

Could you give more details? Where do you want to add, what currency. Where does not 'Monetary' work? What is 'Monetary? Widget, field type?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/20/16, 3:06 AM
Seen: 121 times
Last updated: 9/20/16, 6:43 AM