Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Add attachments to supplyer payments?

By
JZA
on 1/5/14, 9:04 PM 701 views

How can I add attachments to supplier payments.

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)

--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--
| 7 7 8
San Francisco, United States
--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--

Director Odoo USA

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
On 1/5/14, 10:53 PM

Click on the supplier payment record that you want to attach something to. Then click on the Attachment button at the top of the screen. This works for any document in OpenERP.

First make sure the "Document Management System" application is installed on your system.

frenoy.net, Gaëtan Frenoy
on 1/19/14, 5:25 AM
JZA
On 1/6/14, 1:55 AM

I dont see any attachment button on top. only get this on top when create a new Supplier payment record: "Validar", "Cancel Voucher" and "Draft" "Accounted"

have you installed the document module?

Eric
on 1/6/14, 3:59 AM

No I havent' can you specify which document module? DMS? @jack that menu is not available on mine.

JZA
on 1/6/14, 4:15 AM

The application to install is named "Document Management System" under Configuration > Modules > Applications.

frenoy.net, Gaëtan Frenoy
on 1/19/14, 5:24 AM

Jagdish Panchal

--Jagdish Panchal--
| 5 3 6
Gandhinagar, India
--Jagdish Panchal--

OpenERP Developer

Jagdish Panchal
On 1/6/14, 2:12 AM

Hello I have attached screen shot that will help youC:\fakepath\Supplier Payments OpenERP.png

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/5/14, 9:04 PM
Seen: 701 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM