Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Add a Icon to a Open ERP button

By
John
on 5/6/13, 6:49 AM 5,474 views

Hello, I have a button into my list view, but it has only text and there are no Open ERP icon that have right meanings to this button.

So I 'd like to put an icon on the button but an icon that I have on the server.

Is it possible?

Thanks

Sreedath Namangalam
On 5/7/13, 3:13 AM

Ya it is possible. You just add the icon1.png file you need to the following 2 folders. 1. openerp-7.0-20130502-232432/openerp/addons/web/static/src/img/icons 2. openerp-7.0-20130502-232432/openerp/addons/point_of_sale/static/src/img/icons

Now you can use it in .xml as Eg:- <button name="button_click" type="object" string="Pay" icon="icon1"/>

It worked for me

It does't work for me. I have open erp v7...mayebe it comes from there... Howerver your solution don't satisfy myself because we have to "hard-add" the picture into the image server folder...It breaks the portability of the module....maybe is there a solution to access picture folder from the root modul?

John
on 5/7/13, 1:39 PM

Hello Sreedath Namangalam Is there any where to provide me the list of class for button for button class icon in OpenERP 7.0 only

Dasadiya Chaitanya
on 4/9/15, 5:46 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/6/13, 6:49 AM
Seen: 5474 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM