Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Activities with different associated products / Expense reports with different currency per line item

By
Jan-Paul Theunissen
on 2/21/15, 1:06 PM 593 views

Dear fellow Odoo enthusiasts,

I've been familiarizing myself with Odoo over the last couple of months but am by no means a crack in using python. I've however been able to succesfully implement some of the forums recommendations that require going into the server and making modifications on the soure files.

I've at two occasion run into questions that so far I've not been able to solve. To really be able to use Odoo to it's full potential we will need the two following features for which I haven't been able to find a solution:

1. Activities with different associated products --> Ideally we would be able to add the product on each line items from the activities "register" so it is automatically factored in on the invoice

2. On the expense reports we often have entries from different currencies so ideally we wouldn't have the Currency as a setting per report but rather per expense line item.

Anyone recognize these needs and even better, have a solution to propose?

Thanks in advance for sharing, cheers Jappie

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/21/15, 1:06 PM
Seen: 593 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM