Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Actions in menus to open different views of the same model.

David Gascueña Ferré
on 8/14/14, 9:30 AM 513 views

Hi, I am developing a module of a special kind of client, and there are a lots of different views of this client.

I would like to change views of the current client, with the menus on the left. What happens currently, is that every time I change the view, the lists of clientes appear.

I would like to remember the current client, so when I press menus on the left, it changes the view for the same client.

Hope it makes sense, and thank you in advance.

On 8/14/14, 9:36 AM

I fear not understanding well your request. Clients are Odoo records, right ? If yes, and if I understand well, you would like each time you click on the left menu, the form view of this specific client will be displayed, right ?

If yes, how to open the form view of another client if you save that the menu open the form view of a specific client ?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 8/14/14, 9:30 AM
Seen: 513 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM