Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Accouting Reports : export to csv?

on 5/3/13, 5:46 AM 3,015 views

Hi all,

I've just installed Openerp 7.0.

In the Accounting Module -> Reporting -> Legal Reports, is it possible to export General Ledger, TRial Balance,... to CSV or txt format instead of only the pdf print possibility?

Should I install an other module to make it possible?

Thank you, Thomas

Marc Cassuto

--Marc Cassuto--
| 4 4 8
Montreal, Canada
--Marc Cassuto--

Marc Cassuto
On 3/6/14, 6:07 PM

Camptocamp and Noviat made wonderfull modules to do so : • Add XLS export to accounting reports, available in apps • Account Move Line XLS export, available in apps

PS: please vote if you find this answer usefull

On 1/9/15, 5:21 AM

I think this is the module you are looking for

On 5/3/13, 5:56 AM

As far as I know currently no modules are available for it. You have to go for a new module for this, u can use Aeroo reports to generate excel reports.

Hi All, Any NEWS here we also need this.. Is anyone working on this?

Mats Kjellberg
on 8/5/13, 2:59 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Asked: 5/3/13, 5:46 AM
Seen: 3015 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM