Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Accounts and BoM in a Quotation needed

By
Derek Strong
on 11/17/15, 1:37 PM 267 views

I find that I need to add General Ledger account numbers, Analytic Account numbers and product Bill of Material structure to the report_saleorder_document.xml during the quotation process.
It would seem that I need to create a custom module, using the 'scaffold' utility, then populate it with the sales, mrp, and account parts.  After that, and getting it all to work together, I need to "tweak" the report_saleorder_document_CUSTOM.xml to provide the correct document.
What do I need to copy to the custom module structure and what needs "tweaked" in the report?

Can anyone help with this task or point me in the right direction?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/17/15, 1:37 PM
Seen: 267 times
Last updated: 11/17/15, 1:37 PM