This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hi Everyone, I am new to OpenERP. I am not able to figure out something in Accounting Module.Now my functionality is as follows.

I want that in the profit and loss sheets there should be evaluation of stock(Purchased stock - closing stock).This should be cosidered as my expense and not the whole of purchased stock account.Now in the balance sheet the closing stock should be assetized in the Current Assets.

I tried to do it.So i created a purchase stock account and sale account for a product (Consider a trading firm).But i am not able to fetch the closing stock value.Also how do i subtract it from the purchase stock account in the profit and loss sheet.Then how do i asssetize my closing stock in the current asset.

Discard
Best Answer

Can you give me your configuration details. Did you checked "Generate journal entries for stock accounting" in settings-> warehouse. If you done this, you got the option "manual" or "real time" in product creation accounting tab. Select "real time" and give in and out stock accounts and also give valuation account in product category screen.

Discard