Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Accounting problem:closing stock evaluation

By
Shivam Goyal
on 1/28/14, 12:17 PM 771 views

Hi Everyone, I am new to OpenERP. I am not able to figure out something in Accounting Module.Now my functionality is as follows.

I want that in the profit and loss sheets there should be evaluation of stock(Purchased stock - closing stock).This should be cosidered as my expense and not the whole of purchased stock account.Now in the balance sheet the closing stock should be assetized in the Current Assets.

I tried to do it.So i created a purchase stock account and sale account for a product (Consider a trading firm).But i am not able to fetch the closing stock value.Also how do i subtract it from the purchase stock account in the profit and loss sheet.Then how do i asssetize my closing stock in the current asset.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/28/14, 12:17 PM
Seen: 771 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM