Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Account Transfer module Class not found!...

By
Sandro Regis
on 3/29/13, 8:16 PM 955 views

Hello, buddies!

Please i am trying to install the account_transfer module under version 6.1 and found this message

The model "account.transfer" specifies an unexisting parent class "ir.needaction_mixin"

For sure, i did one deep inspect but couldn't found it. Please, have someone the skill to solve this?

Tks everybody!

Sandro Regis
On 3/30/13, 11:52 AM

Thanks Fabien, now it works. So for share the information to other peoples if u try to use the account_tranfer module under 6.1 version u should download it from here lp:~openerp-commiter/openobject-addons/v60

Best regards,

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)

--Fabien Pinckaers (fp)--
| 6 8 8
fsdsdfsdf, Belgium
--Fabien Pinckaers (fp)--

Odoo Founder & CEO

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)
On 3/30/13, 4:41 AM

you are trying to install a v7 module on a v6.1 installation

Understood, will check the package version and let u know the result. Tks for now!

Sandro Regis
on 3/30/13, 11:30 AM

Hi, I have the same problem. And that is not my case.

AGTIS Informatica, Jonathan Barbara
on 9/25/13, 6:57 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/29/13, 8:16 PM
Seen: 955 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM