Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

ACCOUNT ORDER CODE

By
Mario Dondolini
on 1/30/15, 6:06 AM 424 views

I would like to know if all the documents relating to the sale of a service chain as LEAD / OPPORTUNITY / QUOTATION / SALE-ORDER / CONTRACT/ PROJECT/ ... /INVOICE can be linked with the same customizable account code.

This code should be created in the first step and visible in all the pages of the documents. Is it possible ? Thanks anyway.

Ivan

--Ivan--
| 5 3 6
Jakarta, Indonesia
--Ivan--
Ivan
On 1/30/15, 11:43 AM

Currently there is one way to do so from Quotation down to the Invoice, i.e. Account Analytic.  You can define which Account Analytic (which is labelled Project) a Quotation/Sale Order belongs to. At the Invoice, you link it at the line item level.  Project itself inherits from Account Analytic.

I'm not sure whether there is any module that adds Account Analytic to Lead/Opportunity, but I don't think it would be that difficult to add.

Mario Dondolini
On 2/2/15, 4:29 AM

Thank you very much Ivan,

I'm not sure to understand your solution because not pratical of amministrative management.

The Account-Analytic is a property of the Project ? I no find it in the Project, instead i see it in the item of the invoice.

Can you help me for this problem ?

bye

Mario

More on OpenERP's Project Management features here: https://doc.odoo.com/6.1/book/4/4_13_Projects/4_13_Projects_management/. I suggest that you read up that page first. Basically Project IS the analytic account. Analytic account can have multiple "faces" (what we can as polymorphism in programming linggo), and Project is one of the "face".

Ivan
on 2/2/15, 4:34 AM

Ok, Ivan I read this manual to instruct my self about these aspects of the Project.

Thank you again.

Mario

Mario Dondolini

mario.dondolini@itecons.it
Area Sistemi

IT EURO CONSULTING s.r.l.  Gruppo SCAI Torino
via San Crispino, 72
35129 Padova

http://www.itecons.it

049 0998 602  diretto
049 8078 840  centralino
049 8079 127  centralino

Da: Ivan <niecw@mail.odoo.com>
Inviato: lunedì 2 febbraio 2015 10:34
A: mario dondolini
Oggetto: Re: ACCOUNT ORDER CODE (75027)

More on OpenERP's Project Management features here: https://doc.odoo.com/6.1/book/4/4_13_Projects/4_13_Projects_management/. I suggest that you read up that page first. Basically Project IS the analytic account. Analytic account can have multiple "faces" (what we can as polymorphism in programming linggo), and Project is one of the "face".

--
Ivan
Sent by Odoo Inc. using Odoo about Forum Post ACCOUNT ORDER CODE (75027)
Mario Dondolini
on 2/2/15, 5:39 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/30/15, 6:06 AM
Seen: 424 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM