Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Account is not reconciled Error

By
Sandeep Kumar
on 9/30/14, 2:28 AM 449 views

V8:- I am using one company and its chart of accounts with one currency, and I have configured all journals(payment, sales,purchase and its refund) journal perfectly. I need to upload back dated ,few transaction related to sales and purchase in our systems, Whenever I click on payment where Invoice amount is exactly same as Payment amount , Its asking Account is not reconciled,

Then I went to account receivable and categories income expense account and made those account reconciled.Now I am able to pay.

My Query is :Consider same scenario when I am doing transaction for present date , Its not asking any error as stated above despite accounts were not reconciled while doing current date transaction.

Any good explanation would be highly appreciated from Functional aspect.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/30/14, 2:28 AM
Seen: 449 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM