Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Account is missing in customer payments

By
Zicklee
on 11/28/13, 6:49 AM 644 views

Hi, i have configured all accounts in Chart of Accounts, installed, Purchase & Sale modules. Tried to created an verify customer invoices, it worked well, entries are made to concern accounts. Problem: When i try to receive cash from my client ...

Anil R. Kesariya

--Anil R. Kesariya--
| 6 5 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Anil R. Kesariya--
ERP Consultant

Key Skill
-
Technical & Functional Expert
Anil R. Kesariya
On 11/28/13, 7:28 AM

Hello Zicklee,

If you have created invoice successfully for the customer than here is the procedure to receive payment for customer.

Goto >> Accounting>>Customers>> Customer Payments

Create customer payment when you will select customer while creating payment than automatically Accounting entries will appear. Here is snap.

image description

When you validate this payment then new tab will appear General Items which contain all the journal entries for this customer. Here is snap

image description

If you want to create payment for cash than you will select cash journal while creating payment. for each type of payment you need to create journal. so account will be configured on journal it self no need to select account while creating payment.

Hope this will help.

Regards, Anil.

thank you anil, let me try it, will let you know what happens

Zicklee
on 12/1/13, 1:03 AM
Zicklee
On 12/3/13, 4:00 AM

Anil, i have tried again, i have selected customer, provided the amount, but still no new tab is appeare, again the same problem, i think somewhere i have to configure default acash account to till the system where from to make payments and to receive payement. i have attchated the screen shothttp:// (image description)

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/28/13, 6:49 AM
Seen: 644 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM