Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

account.invoice security issue ?

By
Erhuvwu Akpobaro
on 4/29/15, 5:44 PM 347 views

Hello all ,

I have created a new security group called Cashiers and i want to restrict access to customer invoices and customer refunds so the users with the cashiers group can only read  customer invoices and customer refund  .

however when that user clicks on account invoice they can still delete , write and create invoices , here below is the ir.model.access.csv file :

id,name,model_id/id,group_id/id,perm_read,perm_write,perm_create,perm_unlink

access_cm_cashier_account,camden.account.invoice,model_account_invoice,cashier_market_manager,1,0,0,0

Is there anything i did wrong why does it still allow users to create invoices ?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/29/15, 5:44 PM
Seen: 347 times
Last updated: 4/29/15, 5:44 PM