This question has been flagged
3 Replies

after having calculate payroll slips, when I click on the button "confirm", I have this warning: An error occurred falling on validation / field (s) account_id: You can not create move line on view account.

is that someone who has had the same warning?? and how I should do to solve it.   thank you in advance

Discard
Best Answer

When you click onto confirm, then OpenERP tries to create an entry in the corresponding account. The problem is that the field Internal Type of the account is set to View.

Accounts of type View must not have any entries, they are just for aggregation for reporting purposes.

Either you change the account for the payroll or the Internal Type of the account.

Discard

Have you installed a country specific payroll module? Which hr and payroll modules do you have installed and which configurations did you take?

Author

yes, I install the Moroccan payroll

I am not familiar with this module. If you mean module syst_hr_payroll_ma then this was last updated in 2011. It is a module for version 6.0.

Go inside hr module configuration >> Payroll >> salary rule >>>and change account inside accounting tab (select account type which's internal type is not VIEW)

Author

thanks for help :)

Author Best Answer

thank you very much guys it solved my problem :)

Discard
Best Answer

yes I understood the source of the problem, but I do not know how to edit the payroll account or the internal type of the account.

then I will be very grateful if you show me how to make this change??

Discard