This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi, 

I would like to know if there is any way to map the Invoice's Dr/Cr Account code by invoice type?  When create the invoice from Sale Order, the account code will be "110200 Debtors" (in demo data).  However, I want it create the invoice to account code, e.g. 110201 Debtors - China, if particular invoice type is input.

Thanks!

Emily

Discard
Best Answer

Emily, when I click "Create Invoice" on a Sales Order, I am given the option to "Create and View Invoice", at that point, I can click "Edit" in the top left. I can then change "Account" in the top right to any Account Receivable. Does this answer your question?

Re: Automatic:

I believe you could create a custom module that checks a custom field on the sales order for "China", but then you would still have to select "China" on every sales order, so it is not necessarily automatic.

You could do it based on the Customer, is that what you are looking to do? (Customer>Accounting>Account Receivable)

If you provide more details of how you are using it and what you are trying to do, that may help.

Discard
Author Best Answer

Thanks!

But I would like to have some automatically method instead of changing it manually every time.

Discard