Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
Accidentally deleted FileStore folder, due to which all those saved filestore attachment-files got deleted.
Although I retriggered the generation of Less/JS related attachments, I was unable to do the same for the physical-files attached in MessageLog/Chatter. Such as saved Invoice-Reports.
The only possible way to recover it for now, though it's a bit dirty and "hacky" is to restore your old backup provided it was taken from Odoo database manager.
1. Take the backup of the latest database
2. Drop the latest database, but make sure you have taken the backup first.
3. Restore your old backup that have the filestore
4. Drop the database from postgres SQL
5. Create the database back and restore the sql dump from the latest backup.
About This Community
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 2/5/18, 5:24 AM|
|Seen: 669 times|
|Last updated: 3/28/18, 5:35 PM|