This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I have created new group which is also inherited "See Own Leads" group. Within the group i have added a rule. Rule is

Rule Definition (Domain Filter)

[('create_uid', '=', user.id)]

If the users belongs to the group, can only see the contacts which was created by him. My condition is working fine. But while creating the contact from the user's log-in, i am getting access error. The Error is:

AccessError

The requested operation cannot be completed due to security restrictions. Please contact your system administrator.

(Document type: res.partner, Operation: read)

Discard
Best Answer

hi Ayyappan,

In the same group you have to provide the "access right" also for 'res.partner' object with the read access.

Regards

Discard
Author

I have given the access rights for res.partner(Read, Write, Create). But no use

Are u doing in the same group to which the logged in user belong?? if its fine then it might be, While creating a new contact some field might be there which is trying to populate the data from same res.partner object, but since you have applied the access rule, the system is not able to read some of the records and throwing this error. SO, try disable that access rule once and then continue with your contact creation and see if that error persists.