Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Access Rule on partner

By
Bonnet Denis
on 5/6/13, 8:53 AM 1,371 views

I've set an access rule on partner object for the group "external salesman". I want the same thing than "see own leads" but for partners. This is the domain rule:

['|','|',('user_id','=',user.id),('user_ids','in',user.id),('parent_id','=',1)] They can see partners where they are salesperson, themselves and all the employee of the company.

but I have 2 problem:

-some partners are visible on kanban view but not in form view.

-In calendar menu I can't see the attendees option: when I click on the select box I 've an error message "you don't have permissions Read on object Partner." But if I start to write the name of one of my partner it's ok.

Bonnet Denis

--Bonnet Denis--
| 5 6 8
Vannes, France
--Bonnet Denis--

Engeneer at MGS Consulting Ouest at Vannes, FRANCE

Bonnet Denis
On 5/6/13, 10:49 AM

After some research I found this domain expression :

['|',['user_id', '=', user.id], ['parent_id', 'child_of', ['Company_Name']]]

And that does what I want.

But I don't understand ['parent_id', 'child_of', ['Company_Name']]! If you could explain me.

On 5/30/13, 4:16 PM

hi,

try it,domain:['|',('user_id', '=', user.id), ('user_id','=' False)]

Sandeep

--Sandeep--
| 6 5 8
Delhi, India
--Sandeep--
Python OpenERP Developer http://in.linkedin.com/pub/sandeep-rana/3b/a16/786/
Sandeep
On 5/13/13, 9:19 AM
fffffdfddrftgf

It's not an answer.

Bonnet Denis
on 5/13/13, 10:17 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/6/13, 8:53 AM
Seen: 1371 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM