Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

access rights to one2many field [Closed]

shashank verma
on 2/21/14, 5:49 AM 531 views

The Question has been closed for reason: duplicate question

Gopakumar N G
on 02/21/2014 06:07:04

I have tried & its quite frustrating that iam not able to assign access rights to my customized module.

Iam inheriting stock.picking module. Following code- class stock_picking(osv.osv): _inherit = 'stock.picking' _description = "Picking List" _columns = { 'ads':fields.one2many('stock.picking.ads, 'stock_id', 'Advertisements') }

class stock_picking_ads(osv.osv): _name = 'stock.picking.ads' _description = 'Picking Ads' _columns = { 'name':fields.datetime('Date'), 'stock_id':fields.many2one('stock.picking', 'Delivery orders'), 'ads_no':fields.text('ads'), } stock_picking_ads()

Now i create new group , assign user and access right as READ & CREATE to object stock.picking.ads but nothing is reflected , iam able to delete and write which should not happen. Very Strange!!!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 2/21/14, 5:49 AM
Seen: 531 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM