Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Access Rights - Project "dropdown" not showing

By
Santiago
on 4/3/13, 9:58 PM 1,632 views

Hello,

We are using the projects module, and had some issues with the Access Rights, but when we compare the demo database, with the clean one we are using we are not able to see the under User - Access Rights - the Project "dropdown" option, where you choose what type of user it is.

Attached a picture of what is happening, at the left the demo DB, and at the right the clean DB. We installed the Projects Module with the normal procedure, no code modification, but it doesn't show, so we are unable to choose what type of "Project User" it is.

image description

Any ideas? Thanks!!

Turkesh Patel (tpa)
On 4/4/13, 7:07 AM

just add this category to your group it will show in dropdown. <field name="category_id" ref="base.module_category_project_management"/>

That did solved my issue, but i have no idea why it did not show in the first place... thanks!

Santiago
on 4/10/13, 1:58 AM

Vasiliy Birukov

--Vasiliy Birukov--
| 6 6 8
Russian Federation
--Vasiliy Birukov--

Help develop and implement any project on base Odoo.

Vasiliy Birukov
On 4/4/13, 3:55 AM

Please see similar ask.

Thanks!.... I did saw that question before, but in my case this was not showing even with the default module installation, no custom profile created, but thanks anyway.

Santiago
on 4/10/13, 1:58 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/3/13, 9:58 PM
Seen: 1632 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM