Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

access rights in odoo...

By
kundan Verma
on 4/12/16, 8:36 AM 394 views

Hi guys.........

my question is that i want to give access right in odoo 9 for Admin ,Receptionist,Hr and account department then what i have to do in and where i have to go.. please tell  me in easy way

thanks and regards

kundan verma

Indrabhan Bhamare
On 4/13/16, 5:51 AM

Hello Kundan
Create your own group and please don't provide any base group try to selecting your defined group and give access rights accordingly for that specific group. Ex:

<record model="res.groups" id="group_accounting_manager">

<field name="name">AccountingManager</field>

</record>

AccountingManager You need to create above code in security.xml file where you decelare your new group Also need to create a new csv file giving access rights for that specific object. ex: id,name,model_id:id,group_id:id,perm_read,perm_write,perm_create,perm_unlink access_account_account_group_account_manager,access.account.account.group.account.manager,account.model_account_account,module_name.group_accounting_manager,1,1,1,1

kundan Verma
On 4/13/16, 1:14 AM

thanks Ermin , i went in setting and then in user i create four department like- Admin ,Receptionist,Hr and account .after that  all receive a message for create user id password after this creation they can access all department module like inside sales and crm but i want to give perosnal access rights like only accountants or data entrty for receptionist so can you explain me this thing with example because i am begineer

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 6 3 7
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
On 4/12/16, 9:44 AM

As admin activate the developer mode in order to get access to the technical features (Odoo 9.0), then go to "Settings/User".

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/12/16, 8:36 AM
Seen: 394 times
Last updated: 4/13/16, 5:51 AM