This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Hi guys.........

my question is that i want to give access right in odoo 9 for Admin ,Receptionist,Hr and account department then what i have to do in and where i have to go.. please tell  me in easy way

thanks and regards

kundan verma

Discard
Best Answer

As admin activate the developer mode in order to get access to the technical features (Odoo 9.0), then go to "Settings/User".

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Kundan
Create your own group and please don't provide any base group try to selecting your defined group and give access rights accordingly for that specific group. Ex:

<record model="res.groups" id="group_accounting_manager">

<field name="name">AccountingManager</field>

</record>

AccountingManager You need to create above code in security.xml file where you decelare your new group Also need to create a new csv file giving access rights for that specific object. ex: id,name,model_id:id,group_id:id,perm_read,perm_write,perm_create,perm_unlink access_account_account_group_account_manager,access.account.account.group.account.manager,account.model_account_account,module_name.group_accounting_manager,1,1,1,1

Discard
Author Best Answer

thanks Ermin , i went in setting and then in user i create four department like- Admin ,Receptionist,Hr and account .after that  all receive a message for create user id password after this creation they can access all department module like inside sales and crm but i want to give perosnal access rights like only accountants or data entrty for receptionist so can you explain me this thing with example because i am begineer

Discard