Odoo Help

Access rights

By
Umashankar Subramani
on 2/26/15, 1:25 AM 688 views

Hi,

While creating access rights using csv file(ir.model.access.csv) for my custom module i got this error please try to give some suggestion......

access_hr_salary_rule_category,hr.salary.rule.category,model_hr_salary_rule_category,hr_payroll_kenya.hr_payroll_accountant,1111

Exception: Module loading hr_payroll_kenya failed: file hr_payroll_kenya/security/ir.model.access.csv could not be processed:

Line 1 : No matching record found for external id 'model_hr_rule_input' in field 'Object'

Thanks in advance....

Hi,

You can check such kind of external ID into ir.model.data Model (Table ir_model_data). If you are not find such kind of external ID then this error is popup. 

So you have to find out that your external ID is present into ir.model.data table. You can execute following query to find out external ID is there or not.

"select id,name,module,model from ir_model_data where name = 'model_hr_rule_input' "

I got this external Id into this table. Its data like id=26306, name='model_hr_rule_input', module='hr_payroll', model='ir.model'

So, base on above record we have to use externa ID like module.name = 'hr_payroll.model_hr_rule_input'.

I hope you will resolve your issue.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/26/15, 1:25 AM
Seen: 688 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM