Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Access Denied with a new user

By
N
on 6/7/13, 11:39 AM 994 views

I have create a custom module, which contains a new object. When i create a new user in OpenERP, he doesn't have access to this object .. How can i fix that ? Thanks

Hiral Patel (hip)

--Hiral Patel (hip)--
Tiny ERP Pvt Ltd
http://www.odoo.com
| 2 1 5
India
--Hiral Patel (hip)--

Hiral Patel (hip)
On 6/7/13, 11:54 AM

Hello,

We have to assign a access right to our specific users on OpenERP.For that you have to create a group.Go to Settings>Users>Group and create the group. Open the access right tab and you can assign the access rights over there for your created new object. We can assign the read, create , write and delete access as per your requirement.

Thanks!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/7/13, 11:39 AM
Seen: 994 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM