This question has been flagged

When a non-admin user log in and the user has access rights for sales order, the user select a product in sales form shows an error. 

Access Denied

The requested operation cannot be completed due to security restrictions. Please contact your system administrator.(Document type: Location, Operation: read)

Discard

Hi... Give the proper access rights to the created user.

eg: in sales : see own lead or see all lead

Hi Veena,

Can you please check the Access Rights again for the specific user i.e., the new user you've created, and tell me what options are checked/selected under the Other category in the Access Rights tab.

Cheers

Make sure your user have manager right to warehouse. I think that should solve your problem. Set this under Users in Settings

Go to Settings-->Users--> Under Access Right tab, set the access for warehouse to Manager. What I did to compensate for this, because the client does not want all users to know the cost price , was to write a code that allows only users with admin right to see the cost field (python code) and did the same to profit margin in sales order line and sales order tree. Reason for this error is the fact that a warehouse user have limited product field that can be seen (basically tree view) but when same user uses sale order line, there are more fields (tax, discount, uom, etc) that isn't accessible

This error also occurs for me on a new instance from trunk under multi-company but on sales order confirm, not new line.