Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Access Denied in Manufacturing Orders

By
LEARNER
on 4/30/13, 10:30 AM 990 views

Dear All, I have a multi-company environment in v7. I created a user for one of my child company, with "Manager" Level access in all modules. After login, I tried to create a Manufacturing order. But I got an "Acces Denied Message" It looks like this:

Access Denied

The requested operation cannot be completed due to security restrictions. Please contact your system administrator.

(Document type: Location, Operation: read)

And Manufacturing Order Sequence number is not generated. What may be the issue?

Thanks in advance.

I have the exact same issue, but with Invoices. No invoice number is being generated and I cannot view products. Did you find a resolution?

Nicholas Coad
on 5/28/13, 6:34 PM
Mikko Leppimaa
On 4/30/13, 2:06 PM

Hi,

I once had the same problem with creating MO's. Settings->Users->[user]->Access Rights had 'Portal' parameter checked for the user account. Unchecking the Portal parameter solved the problem on my system.

Dear Mikko, In my Settings-->Users--->[user]-->Acces Rights, there is no such 'Portal' parameter available.

May be I didn't activate the Customer portal in Settings--> General Settings.

LEARNER
on 4/30/13, 2:27 PM

Ok, something else must be causing the Access Denied error in your system. In the build I have used (Version 7.0-20130122-001415), portal was automatically installed and enabled with MRP/Accounting installation.

Mikko Leppimaa
on 4/30/13, 2:51 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/30/13, 10:30 AM
Seen: 990 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM