Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

access denied in creating new supplier

By
Jose Juan P
on 5/7/13, 5:36 PM 6,260 views

I have Open 7, I create Suppliers with Admin user but when I try with another user send my an error "access denied" with this message:

Acceso denegado

No se ha podido completar la operación por restricciones de seguridad. Contacte por favor con su administrador de sistema.

(Tipo de documento: Partner, Operación: create)

I give all permissions, i test clone de admin user, modify the rules, roles, groups, and nothing.. i feel frustrated and other think is I can not see clients, suppliers created with admin when i use my new user.

can you post the server log? We will find further information there. Check the access control list for the res.partner model

Gustavo
on 5/7/13, 8:05 PM

This is a permission problem.

Activos
on 5/8/13, 12:01 PM

the server log: 2013-05-08 15:27:38,136 1199 WARNING gsdi openerp.osv.orm: Access Denied by record rules for operation: create, uid: 108, model: res.partner 2013-05-08 15:27:38,136 1199 ERROR gsdi openerp.netsvc: Acceso denegado No se ha podido completar la operación por restricciones de seguridad. Contacte por favor con su administrador de sistema.

(Tipo de documento: Partner, Operación: create) Traceback (most recent call last): File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/netsvc.py", line 293, in dispatch_rpc result = ExportService.getService(service_name).dispatch(method, params) File "/opt

Jose Juan P
on 5/8/13, 2:25 PM

I give all permissions to group that contain my user over res.partner but not found. :'(

Jose Juan P
on 5/8/13, 3:39 PM
Alejandro Perico
On 7/29/14, 11:18 AM

You have to add an item in the groups Administration / Access rights the Object Partner with name res.partner and his Read, Write Create and Delete Access. Also you should verify the object res.users with the correct permissions.

Juan Pedro
On 8/13/15, 4:16 PM

Same thing over here. Just did a fresh install of Odoo 8.0-20150423, and the first thing did: chart of accounts, installed purchases module, created user with all available rights, logout, login with new user, create supplier -> error.

Tried 3 fresh installs in a row, different servers (Bitnami AMI, AWS). Googled around but can't find a thing.

If anyone knows any workaround would be appreciated. I can't be giving my admin account :-/

Maybe this will help more than a few like me.

Regards

Lucas Huber
On 7/29/14, 12:35 PM

This was more or less the same om my testsite. see: https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/8-0-acl-strange-behaviour-or-bug-58344
Should be fixed now on 8.0rc1. Please tag your questions with the odoo version.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/7/13, 5:36 PM
Seen: 6260 times
Last updated: 8/13/15, 4:16 PM