This question has been flagged
7 Replies

I have Open 7, I create Suppliers with Admin user but when I try with another user send my an error "access denied" with this message:

Acceso denegado

No se ha podido completar la operación por restricciones de seguridad. Contacte por favor con su administrador de sistema.

(Tipo de documento: Partner, Operación: create)

I give all permissions, i test clone de admin user, modify the rules, roles, groups, and nothing.. i feel frustrated and other think is I can not see clients, suppliers created with admin when i use my new user.

Discard

can you post the server log? We will find further information there. Check the access control list for the res.partner model

This is a permission problem.

Author

the server log: 2013-05-08 15:27:38,136 1199 WARNING gsdi openerp.osv.orm: Access Denied by record rules for operation: create, uid: 108, model: res.partner 2013-05-08 15:27:38,136 1199 ERROR gsdi openerp.netsvc: Acceso denegado No se ha podido completar la operación por restricciones de seguridad. Contacte por favor con su administrador de sistema.

(Tipo de documento: Partner, Operación: create) Traceback (most recent call last): File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/netsvc.py", line 293, in dispatch_rpc result = ExportService.getService(service_name).dispatch(method, params) File "/opt

Author

I give all permissions to group that contain my user over res.partner but not found. :'(

Best Answer

You have to add an item in the groups Administration / Access rights the Object Partner with name res.partner and his Read, Write Create and Delete Access. Also you should verify the object res.users with the correct permissions.

Discard
Best Answer

Same thing over here. Just did a fresh install of Odoo 8.0-20150423, and the first thing did: chart of accounts, installed purchases module, created user with all available rights, logout, login with new user, create supplier -> error.

Tried 3 fresh installs in a row, different servers (Bitnami AMI, AWS). Googled around but can't find a thing.

If anyone knows any workaround would be appreciated. I can't be giving my admin account :-/

Maybe this will help more than a few like me.

Regards

Discard
Best Answer

This was more or less the same om my testsite. see: https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/8-0-acl-strange-behaviour-or-bug-58344
Should be fixed now on 8.0rc1. Please tag your questions with the odoo version.

Discard