This question has been flagged
2 Replies

while saving Delivery Order. for the perticular user group

Discard
Author

Hi, John Thanks for Answer. Yes, i Have given All "read,write,delete" permission to that group for Delivery Order, Picking List, and Internal Moves, Still i am not able to find out the problem.

Best Answer

Narayanamurthy, the user group in question MUST have read and write access of stock.picking (Picking List) in the Access Control List.  This is a bit particular for Delivery Order, Picking List, and Internal Moves as they are actually one model.  If you must restrict that certain groups only can manage Delivery Order, that group still have to have read (, create) and write of stock.picking.  Then you control their access using Record Rules by filtering the type of stokc.picking that they can access.

Discard
Author

Hi, John Thanks for Answer. Yes, i Have given All "read,write,delete" permission to that group for Delivery Order, Picking List, and Internal Moves, Still i am not able to find out the problem.

Have you check the Record Rules? Maybe it is prevented by Record Rule?

Author

Yes, all rules are working Fine, any how i fixed the issue, problem was not from Record rules or permission, it is of the store condition for the function field

Best Answer

Narayanamurthy what exactly was your solution?  I have the same issue, all permissions and rules appear to be correct yet I am still recieving the error.

Discard