Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Access Denied

By
aci aisha
on 1/21/15, 5:15 AM 998 views

Dear Masters,

Access Denied Error when trying to backup the database

This means you're supplying Odoo with the wrong backup password.

Yenthe
on 1/21/15, 6:01 AM

Yenthe,Any business opportunities together??

aci aisha
on 1/21/15, 10:56 PM

Vasanth

--Vasanth--
| 5 3 8
Pondicherry, India
--Vasanth--
Vasanth
On 1/22/15, 12:04 AM

In the openerp-server.conf,you can find your password for admin after the addon_path (i.e) admin_passwd = admin...

Martin Temmink
On 1/21/15, 7:11 PM

Normally this means that your supplied password to access the database is not the correct one.

There is a difference between the admin user of your odoo environment (admin user) and the admin user of the database server (main password or database odoo password) . if you don't remember your initial password (created when you installed odoo), or you made a type in the during the intial installation, which prevent you now to backup the database. you can edit the odoo-server.conf (or openerp-server.conf) and include a new password. 

if you find this answer helpful, please give me a thumbs up vote!

In the file openerp-server.conf where i can find the password to change?

aci aisha
on 1/21/15, 10:55 PM

https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/recovering-master-password-73750

Demirel yakito
on 1/21/15, 11:40 PM
Demirel yakito
On 1/21/15, 11:41 PM

waaaaaaaaw..great ramanaa

aci aisha
on 1/21/15, 11:43 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/21/15, 5:15 AM
Seen: 998 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM